St. Valentine-approved playlist for every situation

With Valentine’s Day fast approaching, we’ve compiled music from past and present to heal your heart.

Valentine’s Day is coming up, and whether you love it or hate it, you have to admit that the Hallmark holiday produces some pretty good music. Some of us, however, might need some help when it comes to finding the right playlist to soothe a broken heart or for our significant others.

I’ve broken up some of the best love songs from my childhood and today into a few different categories:

If you want a bubbly pick-me-up:

Beyond by Leon Bridges Haven’t Met You Yet by Michael Bublé Silly Love Songs by Paul McCartney and Wings Speechless by Dan + Shay

If you want to be serenaded:

Aren’t You Lovely by Evann McIntosh All of Me by John Legend Can’t Help Falling In Love by Elvis Presley

If you want to dance in love:

Best I Ever Had by Gavin DeGraw Let’s Hear It for the Boy by Deniece Williams Crazy In Love by Beyoncé Our Song by Taylor Swift Always Be My Baby by Mariah Carey

If you want to cry for no reason:

My Funny Valentine by Frank Sinatra Your Song by Elton John Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran Something by The Beatles

If you need a classic:

I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston If I Ain’t Got You by Alicia Keys I Want To Know What Love Is by Foreigner Endless Love by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie Isn’t She Lovely by Stevie Wonder

For a broken heart:

When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars Someone Like You by Adele Stay by Rihanna Against All Odds by Phil Collins Ain’t No Sunshine by Bill Withers

Once you’re over it:

Since U Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson Gives You Hell by The All-American Rejects So What by Pink Forget You by CeeLo Green

And finally, my all-time favorite love song ever:

Make You Feel My Love by Adele

If you’d like to listen to this playlist on Spotify, click here.