22 gifts for the honorary Gilmore Girl in your life

Oy with the Christmas list, already.

Christmas is around the corner, and the Gilmore Girls revival is new to Netflix and bringing up old feelings about the citizens of Stars Hollow and Hartford. Have you shopped for the Gilmore girls in your life? If you’re feeling lost about what to get fans of the show, look no further. Below is a guide to what to get each and every type of fan.

For the Lorelai to your Rory:

Gilmore Girls inspired Rory’s speech watercolor

Want to make her cry? This is the gift for you! It’s a colorful print of Rory’s heartwarming Chilton graduation speech, which she dedicated to her mother. Give this to the person you can’t go through life without.

“Where you lead, I will follow” necklaces

This is a two-in-one gift, with one for you and one for the recipient. These cute bracelets reference the iconic theme song that you can’t help singing every single episode. Give your Lorelai a piece of her Rory to wear every day.

For the Rory to your Lorelai:

“Rory Gilmore is my spirit animal” enamel pin

If she reads endlessly, drinks coffee by the gallon and has big dreams, she probably idolizes Rory Gilmore. Get her a reminder of her spirit animal that she can wear close to her heart.

The Rory Reading List

Ever wondered how many books Rory Gilmore mentions throughout the series, and how the Rory in your life is keeping up? Get her this list, and if you wonder why you haven’t seen her in a few days or why she’s carrying a book-filled tote everywhere, you’ll know.

For the Lorelai to your Luke:

“Will you just stand still?” necklace

Is your Lorelai always buzzing with caffeine? Is it hard for you to get her to stand still, even for a kiss? Get her this, and remind her of the moment Luke finally kissed Lorelai. Just make sure you can get her to stand still long enough to give it to her.

“I am all in” travel mug

Remind your Lorelai just how invested you are in the relationship with this travel mug. It has a picture of Lorelai and Luke side by side and the memorable moment when Luke made his feelings crystal clear.

For your Sookie:

Eat Like a Gilmore: The Unofficial Cookbook for Fans of Gilmore Girls

There are tons of recipes in here, and more than a few are from Sookie’s kitchen. Get this for the fan who has always wanted to know what the raved-about risotto or the funky Rory cocktail is like. If she’s anything like Sookie, though, you may want to steer clear of the kitchen while she cooks.

For your Paris:

Paris Geller as Rosie the Riveter

There’s no denying that every Gilmore Girls fan wanted to be Paris Geller at some point. She’s tough, strong-willed and definitely going places. Get this for the girl who won’t give up and will accomplish her goals no matter the cost.

For your Emily:

Vintage Emily Gilmore sweater

This one’s a little different, but it’s one of a kind. Give the gift of Emily Gilmore’s classy style with this vintage sweater, and she too will feel like she could take on every maid in the world.

Emily Gilmore “Bullshit” glass

Spoilers for anyone who hasn’t seen the revival! If she has watched all four episodes, she was probably delighted by Emily’s rant to the DAR. Get this for the classy fan who loves to sip wine and won’t take anything from anyone.

For your Lane:

_Our Little Corner of the World: Music from _Gilmore Girls__

Lane spent seven seasons rocking out to the awesome soundtrack of the show. Get this for your own rock ‘n’ roller, and let her go on an audio journey so she can imagine walking through Stars Hollow.

For the longtime fan:

Talking As Fast As I Can by Lauren Graham

Lauren Graham (who plays Lorelai), just published her first nonfiction book. This is as close as you can get to the inside of Lorelai’s head, and what better way for a longtime fan to delve deeper than with Lorelai herself?

The Gilmore Girls Companion

With this, you can give the gift of stepping behind the scenes of the show. This companion looks at the show from its beginnings and features tons of interviews with cast members.

For the coffee drinker who rivals a Gilmore:

“I Drink Coffee Like a Gilmore Girl” travel mug

If your Gilmore Girls fan is anything like the real Gilmore girls, she’s probably always on the go, using coffee as her power. Get this travel mug to remind her of both her favorite characters and her caffeine-fueled stamina.

Sookie’s Gourmet Blend coffee

With this blend of beans, you can give someone the gift of drinking coffee like a Gilmore with actual Gilmore coffee. This is probably as close as you can get to chatting with Lorelai and Sookie in the Dragonfly’s kitchen.

For the Kirk fan in everyone:

“Babette ate oatmeal!” T-shirt

Kirk’s stint with town-inspired T-shirts will make any die-hard Gilmore fan laugh, guaranteed. Gift this shirt to the goofy Gilmore fan in your life, so she and everyone around her can fondly remember the time Babette ate oatmeal.

For the Life and Death Brigade fan:

“In Omnia Paratus” poster

This beautiful print is a subtle way to showcase your Gilmore fanaticism. It portrays a classic moment in the series, showing the beginning of Rory and Logan’s adventures together. Perfect for your #TeamLogan friend, or anyone who was kind of thrilled by the jump.

“In Omnia Paratus, Ready for Anything” T-shirt

Get this comfy-looking T-shirt for someone who’s always looking for her next adventure. She can rep the show’s craziest crew with their slogan and maybe find her own brigade to romp with. Maybe just caution her against jumping off scaffolding.

For the staunch #Team____ supporters:

#TeamJess T-shirt

Now the #TeamJess supporter in your life can wear her heart on her sleeve (or shirt). If you know someone who will stand behind Rory’s bad boy until her dying day, get her this shirt.

“I’m with Rory” T-shirt

Unfortunately, this one is sold out for now, but you can always pre-order it for the person who doesn’t care about any of the boys. #TeamRory or bust, baby. Let that girl work on herself before she settles down with any one person.

#TeamJess/Logan/Dean stemless wine glasses

Can’t decide between the guys? Get this for the fan who hosts Gilmore Girls watch parties. She can serve wine and spend the evening in one of the tried-and-true Gilmore traditions — giving your two cents on who Rory should be with.

#TeamLogan candle

Honestly, Logan himself probably smells really nice. Get this candle for the fan who won’t tolerate anyone but Logan Huntzberger. This candle gives any night spent crying over Gilmore Girls and Rory and Logan’s relationship a nice ambience.

Edited by Katherine White | kwhite@themaneater.com