With football season under way, it’s time to tailgate, and you can’t tailgate without friends, fun and most importantly, food. Make the most of this season’s fresh vegetables, and dip your chip in this savory salsa.
What you’ll need: 1 15-ounce can of corn, drained 1 15-ounce can of black beans, rinsed and drained 2 large tomatoes, seeded and diced 1/4 cup finely chopped onion 2 tablespoons lime juice 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar Salt and pepper Optional: 1 large avocado, peeled and diced
- Drain the can of corn.
- Rinse and drain the can of black beans.
- Seed and dice tomatoes.
- Finely chop onion.
- Measure out 2 tablespoons of lime juice.
- Measure out 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar.
- Mix all of the ingredients together.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.