All You Need is MOVE

No matter your relationship status, we've got your Valentine's Day covered.

‘Sup MOVErs,

It’s Katie and Elana, your editors/love doctors. It’s Valentine’s Day, and love is in the air (or are those snowflakes?). Valentine’s Day can sometimes be tough. From the time Katie was so uncomfortable with a Valentine’s Day gift that she pretended that she didn’t receive it to the time someone broke up with Elana the morning after the big holiday: We get it. Sometimes Valentine’s Day sorta sucks.

That’s where this guide comes in.

Regardless of your feelings about the holiday, our Valentine’s Day special issue has something for everyone. Our writers did a wonderful job, and we spent a lot of time putting it together for you all; we hope you love it as much as we do.

Spend the next few days jammin’ to Adele or ordering flowers for your s/o instead of being stressed about how to tell your kinda-sorta crush that you kinda sorta like them.

Valentine’s Day is the time to make a MOVE (haha), or at least it’s the time to watch chick flicks and get tipsy with your girlfriends (check out our Galentine’s Day article). If you’re struggling to meet someone, use our tips for meeting someone not on Tinder. If you’re looking for some #RelationshipGoals inspiration, take a look at our Mizzou love stories here.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter and Instagram @movemaneater so you can keep up with all the fun Valentine’s Day action.

We love you all so much.

Peace, love and those candy heart things, Katie and Elana

See the rest of our Valentine's Day guide stories here.