In today’s society, online dating is way more common than it used to be.
With a swipe or a tap, the possibilities of meeting someone online are endless, but not everyone approves.
By everyone, I mean parents, and with Valentine's Day approaching, you can’t avoid the “Where’d you guys meet?” question any longer.
So MOVE has come up with 10 top-notch excuses for you and your Tinder match to get the parental seal of approval.
1) You met at Target buying multivitamins.
- Yes, mom and dad, vitamins. 2) You both grabbed for the last slice of pizza.
- $5.49 for a pizza buffet at Cici’s? That’s something worth fighting for. 3) You both bonded on your mutual love for Shrek movies.
- Puss in Boots? What a guy. 4) They requested to sing “I Wanna Dance with Somebody” by Whitney Houston for karaoke night and you couldn’t help but to join them.
- That song > The Constitution 5) They checked you out at Chipotle and didn’t charge you for guacamole.
- The rest is chipstory. (Like history but with chips!) 6) You desperately needed a phone charger, and they came to your rescue.
- Now instead of your phone, they’re charging up your heart. 7) In the bookstore, you bonded over the fact that you both would have to sell a kidney in order to pay for books this semester.
- I mean, how many kidneys do you really need? 8) You met at a student chargeaholic meeting, and later connected over student charged smoothies.
- What can I say? It gets the best of us. 9) You both needed someone for the 2 for $20 deal at Chili’s.
- Broke but satisfied. 10) Your Uber driver turned out not to be a serial killer, but instead a rather charming individual.
- Perks of Uber Select, am I right?