10 excuses to make anyone believe you didn’t swipe right.

It’s going down, I’m yelling Tinder.

In today’s society, online dating is way more common than it used to be.

With a swipe or a tap, the possibilities of meeting someone online are endless, but not everyone approves.

By everyone, I mean parents, and with Valentine's Day approaching, you can’t avoid the “Where’d you guys meet?” question any longer.

So MOVE has come up with 10 top-notch excuses for you and your Tinder match to get the parental seal of approval.

1) You met at Target buying multivitamins.

• Yes, mom and dad, vitamins. 2) You both grabbed for the last slice of pizza.
  • $5.49 for a pizza buffet at Cici’s? That’s something worth fighting for. 3) You both bonded on your mutual love for Shrek movies.
  • Puss in Boots? What a guy. 4) They requested to sing “I Wanna Dance with Somebody” by Whitney Houston for karaoke night and you couldn’t help but to join them.
  • That song > The Constitution 5) They checked you out at Chipotle and didn’t charge you for guacamole.
  • The rest is chipstory. (Like history but with chips!) 6) You desperately needed a phone charger, and they came to your rescue.
  • Now instead of your phone, they’re charging up your heart. 7) In the bookstore, you bonded over the fact that you both would have to sell a kidney in order to pay for books this semester.
  • I mean, how many kidneys do you really need? 8) You met at a student chargeaholic meeting, and later connected over student charged smoothies.
  • What can I say? It gets the best of us. 9) You both needed someone for the 2 for $20 deal at Chili’s.
  • Broke but satisfied. 10) Your Uber driver turned out not to be a serial killer, but instead a rather charming individual.
  • Perks of Uber Select, am I right?