True/False Film Fest fan Kristin Bowen comes out March 4 to join in on the annual March March parade. The parade started at the Boone County Courthouse Columns on Elm Street and went over and down Ninth Street all the way to the Missouri Theatre.

Jordan Kodner/Senior Staff Photographer

True/False Film Fest attendees parade down Ninth Street for March March on March 4.

Libby Moeller/Staff Photographer

Many groups came out to join in on March March including Columbia’s Burn Circus. Burn Circus is a fire dance performance group located in Central Missouri.

Jordan Kodner/Senior Staff Photographer

MU seniors Spencer Rolfe, Robbie Shutt and Dan Ward come out to enjoy the March March parade.

Jordan Kodner/Senior Staff Photographer

Barbie Reid, a March March parade participant, dressed as a Jubjub bird from "Jabberwocky," a poem included in Lewis Carroll's novel "Through the Looking Glass."

Alexzandria Churchill/Senior Staff Photographer

A child masked in green stares off into the distance, away from her family, before the March March Parade began March 4.

A couple watches the March March Parade from their apartment on Ninth Street.

A group of March March participants hang around as the parade winds down.

Jennifer Levin/Staff Photographer

Gallery:

A look back on March March

Here are some of our favorite pictures from the March March parade.

By Maneater Photo Staff | March 13, 2016

Tags: True/False 2016 True/False Film Fest

The March March parade is an annual tradition for the True/False Film Fest. It usually takes place around the first Friday of March. This year, March March took place on March 4 and was one of the biggest parades yet. Hundreds of participants from around Columbia and the country gathered together to march from the Boone County Courthouse Columns at the top of Eighth Street across Walnut Street and down Ninth Street all the way to the Missouri Theatre. All participants are encouraged "to dress colorfully, to construct and carry fun props, to make noise, and to push the level of imagination."