Allan J. Vestal

Editorial board positions

• Online Development Editor (Fall 2010)
  • Online Development Editor (Fall 2009-Spring 2010)

Staff positions

• Reporter
  • Photographer

Photos (2)

• Photo from June 28, 2010

Campus Facilities workers clean up fallen debris outside Schweitzer Hall after an explosion damaged the building and injured four students Monday. MU spokesman Christian Basi said estimates for the cost of the damage would not be available for several days. (June 28, 2010)

• Photo from Nov. 9, 2009

Cast members from the festival, '23:59 -- A Revolution of Plays,' take a curtain call Saturday night in Allen Auditorium. The festival featured five plays that were written, directed and staged by students in less than a day. (Nov. 9, 2009)

Videos (3)

Audio clips produced (3)

• NORML director shares viewpoint

NORML director shares viewpoint Paul Armentano, Deputy Director of the National Organization for the Reformation of Marijuana Laws, shares his position on the legality of marijuana in the United States. (Nov. 11, 2009)

• Openly gay former NFL player speaks during Coming Out Week

Openly gay former NFL player speaks during Coming Out Week Former NFL player Esera Tuaolo spoke at Memorial Union on Wednesday as the keynote speaker for Coming Out Week. Tuaolo publicly came out as gay in 2002 after playing in the NFL for nine years. He is the third former NFL player to come out; none has ever come out while still playing professionally. (Oct. 9, 2009)

• Westboro Baptist Church holds protests in Columbia

Westboro Baptist Church holds protests in Columbia Members of the Westboro Baptist Church held protests Friday in Columbia, speaking out against the production of "The Laramie Project" at Stephens College. Maneater staff member Luke Udstuen spoke with Columbia residents, as well as members of the church, about the protesters' message. (Oct. 6, 2009)