Latest entries in MOVE Pop Culture

The latest in pop culture.

Aug. 6, 2013

»

Starstruck: VidCon highlights biggest YouTube celebrities

It seems like California gets all the good conventions.

That’s where VidCon took place Aug. 1-3. To put it simply, VidCon is basically Comic-Con ...

June 9, 2013

»

Recent baby showers are a trending topic in Hollywood

In recent years, baby showers for celebrity mothers-to-be have gained popularity. Entertainment magazines like People and Us Weekly have provided coverage of the most talked ...

»

Facebook Home (Invasion)

Recently, Facebook has been quite the media buzz with the announcement of its newest app called the Facebook Home. This app replaces the average Android ...

»

Have you met TED?

I was a junior in high school when I watched my first TED talk. My English teacher, in an attempt to teach us about spoken ...

»

New Tech: Not so smartphones

Could smartphones be considered obsolete in the near future? With all of the innovation and technology that has gone into the mobile market it is ...

»

New Tech: Facebook's promoted posts

Facebook has given us everything from the status update to the like feature. However, recently Facebook has also decided that isn’t enough. There must be ...

»

New Tech: BlackBerry’s renovation

When I say RIM -- “Research in Motion” -- what do you think of? What if I bring up BlackBerry? Any opinions about how they ...

»

How to celebrate Groundhog Day, the college way

Sometimes, on different holidays, we feel certain things are required of us. On Christmas, we put on our nicest, most family-friendly outfits and cross our ...

Jan. 27, 2013

»

“Time Framed” Xian Mikol shares about the new series, modeling and co-star Ian Somerhalder

When I first saw the trailer for short film series “Time Framed” on Tumblr, I was absolutely hooked. With the “The Vampire Diaries” in ...

Jan. 24, 2013

»

Girl on "Girls:" Season 2 episode 2

AGAIN NEW BEYONCÉ DOCUMENTARY OH MY GOD.

Week two of Lena Dunham’s hit HBO series gets a little uglier than the first. Actually, less a ...

MOVE on Twitter
Link to slideshow

Check out this week's fashion on campus. (View slideshow)